Langdon Academy is part of Brampton Manor Trust.
The staff, governing body and students of Langdon Academy would welcome you to apply for a place at our school. To do this you must follow the correct process for your child’s age as detailed below.
We are an academy which means we are our own admission authority, but have adopted the London Borough of Newham’s admission arrangements and processes to ensure continuity across the borough.
All applications for this school must be made through London Borough of Newham’s Pupil Services, not through Langdon Academy (this does not apply for students who already attend Langdon Academy Primary Phase and want to continue at the school).
Determined Admission Arrangements for September 2024 entry
The Directors of Brampton Manor Trust have formally agreed to adopt the London Borough of Newham’s Admission Arrangements for September 2024 entry.
Please go to the London Borough of Newham's website to read the Determined admissions arrangements September 2024/25 by clicking here.
We are going to school - www.newham.gov.uk/wearegoingtosecondaryschool
Determined Admission Arrangements for September 2023 entry
The Directors of Brampton Manor Trust have formally agreed to adopt the London Borough of Newham’s Admission Arrangements for September 2023 entry.
Please go to the London Borough of Newham's website to read the Determined admissions arrangements September 2023/24 by clicking here.
The “We are going to school” document can be found by clicking here.
- All children born from 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013 inclusive must apply for a school place at Langdon Academy through the London Borough of Newham or your home local authority.
- National closing date for on time year 7 applications 31st October 2023
- National offer date for on time year 7 applicants 1st March 2024
The e-Admissions portal: please click on link below to submit an application
- Pan London eAdmissions portal – opens 1 September 2023 for September 2024 year 7 applications
- Guidance on creating an eAdmissions account and applying
- Pan London Co-ordinated Admissions
IN YEAR OR MID-PHASE ADMISSIONS
- If a family arrives in Newham during the school year 2023/2024 and their child needs a school place they must complete an In Year form naming their preferred schools.
- School places are usually offered within 10 days.
- The place offered may not be at the school the family prefers as that school may not have a suitable place available.
We recommend you use the Newham School Finder tool to determine the location of your preferred Newham schools and calculate home to school distances.
Useful links for all school admissions
To contact Brampton Manor Admissions Office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For waiting list information, please click here: Waiting lists