Langdon Academy is part of Brampton Manor Trust and works in close partnership with the other school in the Trust, Brampton Manor Academy.
According to Ofsted (May 2019), this is a school where:
- All aspects are rated “good”;
- Pupils are well-behaved and make good progress;
- Teaching is good and, particularly in the secondary phase, sharply meets pupils’ needs;
- Leaders continuously strive for the very best across all areas of the school’s work;
- Much attention is paid to a comprehensive approach to training staff to enable them to perform at a high standard.
Since that inspection, this is a school that is now strongly focused on achieving ratings of “outstanding” in all areas and, if you read between the lines of the report, you’ll see that the secondary phase was very close, even then.
Given the potential of our students, there is no ceiling on what can be achieved at this school. Hence, we are only seeking to recruit excellent colleagues whom we can develop further to do justice to that potential.
So, if you’re a really strong practitioner in your field and you’re looking for a school which will take seriously the next stages of your professional development, you will find Langdon to be a place of opportunity. We believe there has never been a better time to join Langdon, so maybe you looking at this page could be the start of something special.
Note: Brampton Manor Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS checks will always be carried out on new employees.
We currently have the following vacancy:
Closing date: Monday 5th February 2023
|Job Description and Person Specification|
Note: Brampton Manor Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS checks and Prohibition checks will always be carried out on new employees.